Any business will require tools and resources to cover its daily function. Let’s have a look at some of them.
1. Business Resources
Before you launch your business, you need to have a clear business plan first. Luckily, these tools and resources can aid in those areas.
- Chamber of commerce: Provides you with information about recently developed problems and policies.
- Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses (CFIB): Provides Canadians with updates and startup advice.
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC): Offers advice and sponsorships.
Other important business resources include the Canadian Association of Women Executives and Entrepreneurs, Enterprise Toronto, Mohave.edu, The U.S Small Business Administration, and many more.
2. Marketing tools and resources
To gain potential customers, you will need the following resources and tools, and many more. The list is simply endless.
- Canadian Marketing Association (CMA).
- Email marketing guides from MailChimp.com.
- Free marketing E-books from DuctTapeMarketing.com.
- RebeccaColeman.ca – Offers social media advice.
- Top Dog Social Media – Offers social media advice and news.
- Marketing Plan Outline by QuickMBA.com.
- Marketing Guides and Webinars by VerticalResponse.com.
3. Financial tools and resources
Resources and tools like small business finance software from Enterprenuer.com, a funding database from CanadaStartups.org, and more can provide financial solutions for your business.
There are also tools and resources for other small businesses depending on the topic in question like website resources, successful startups, small business news, venture capitalists, books for entrepreneurs, and more.