If you have a website for your business, then you are probably familiar with the term press kit. Generally, a press kit is a page that enables reporters or anyone else who desires to create a story about the services you provide or promote your business.
Below are some important details that should always be in your press kit.
- The format: Instead of opting for a printed press kit, you can use a digital one since it is stored online, thereby making it easier to access and save on money.
- Include your company’s background: Every company has a story to tell and including it has been proven to be beneficial. Simply ensure that you highlight the accomplishments, the story behind the beginning of the company, and its goals.
- Contact detail: Typically, adding any contact information like your phone number or the email address of your primary contact is essential in case the journalists have any inquiries.
- Compile products and services facts: Enlighten the press with clear and concise information about the types of products and services you offer.
- Provide visuals: This part includes creating high-quality photos and relevant logos.
- Company’s general data: You can also provide relevant insights about your company such as the location, number of employees, annual income, media mentions, number of customers, and more.
- FAQs: If you still don’t have FAQs, you can look up your social media accounts and include any questions asked.